Hello!

smiletoday_2


I am a freelance photographer specializing in portraiture photography, engagements and newborn and family photography. I love shooting in natural light to capture the essence and beauty of special moments. Though I mostly engage in portraiture photography, I also enjoy shooting landscapes, abstract, and fine art images. I have recently been requested to second shoot various weddings. I look for different perspectives and search for something inspiring in each environment.

Please contact me at britt.irvine@gmail.com if you have any inquiries.

Thank you for viewing, and enjoy!

All the best,

-Britt x

6 comments:

emilykiel said...

every time i have to re-type this post out, it's getting shorter and shorter:

great site!
love the colors!
mine's coming soon!
get a follow me on google button!

the end.

Nicole Angelo said...

Oh my gosh Brit i LOVE your site!!! it's fabulous!!!

John said...

Fab stuff little missy! You go from strength to strength as a photographer

J x

Anonymous said...

Hi Brit, I'm Maria your mom's friend and co-worker. Just have to tell you that your pictures are so inspiring. I love looking at them. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Bottle Bell Photography said...

Brit, thank you so much for your lovely note. My spread is DEFINITELY in the APRIL ISSUE (which I'm positive is issue 41) and has (if this helps) blue skies and mountains on the cover. :) :)

Happy Hunting. Perhaps you'll be the first girl in the states to have that issue!!

Ash <33

bigbluewolf said...

Superb site. What fabulous photos you take. The portraits are sensational and I love the travel shots.

Post a Comment

 
Brittany Irvine Photography | TNB