Ashley.

I had a lovely shoot with my friend Ashley last week. It was more or less for my portrait series, but I also thought she could pose for practice for me, as I've wanted to photograph her for awhile! She has an infectious smile and laugh, and I had so much fun working with her. She and I met the last year of our undergraduate careers in 2006, and have become better friends over the years. Because she enjoyed the shoot and results so much, we've scheduled another date for something else in the future! Hooray!

Ash7Ash12
Ash5Ash14
Ash1Ash16
Ash19a
Ash23Ash2bw
Ash3aAsh4a
Ash6
Ash32

3 comments:

Ray Wise said...

your portrait work is coming along so well - you manage to capture a unique blend of natural pose and lighting.. nice work x

Peteyk said...

I like the one with the blue sky and the side view black and white the best! The top three are great shots but I would have gone with a dark top since the model has fair skin and it's a white background!

-PeteyK

Brittany Irvine said...

Thanks Ray! Very kind words!

And thank you Peter, I always appreciate useful feedback!

Post a Comment

 
Brittany Irvine Photography | TNB